To report a lost or stolen credit card call 563-388-8328 or after business hours and weekends, 800-234-5354.
Apply online using the link above and once approved, receive a $10 gift credit from www.giftcardmall.com
- Select the online gift card convenience using the free gift credit from TFCU!
- Your gift will arrive to you via a valid email within a couple of days
- Upon credit approval
Cash or charge? Everyone hears those words and everyone needs a credit card these days. We have a great one. Our card has interest rates substantially lower than most other credit cards (even major credit cards): as low as 9.90% APR*.
Our MasterCards have:
- Fixed annual percentage rates
- No annual membership fee*
- 25-day grace period
- No liability for unauthorized use
- Make payments locally at your credit union office, online, mail or phone
- Free $250,000 travel insurance
Share Secured Credit Cards
If want to build credit on your own, ask about this credit card program – designed to build good credit history with less risk built in
- No credit or rebuild credit opportunities
- Eligibility requirements apply (including demonstrating ability to repay or co-signing)
- Card is re-evaluated after one-year
MyCardInfo gives access to your MasterCard information and even allows you to make payments electronically! You can also set up your personal account which enables you to view current statements or make payments. First time users will need card and credit union information available.
Sign up for FREE online credit card shopping protection. SecureCode helps protect you from unauthorized credit card use by asking for password authentication.
More Info: www.MasterCard.com
For a complete listing of our Fees
Rates are stated as annual percentage rates (APR). Rates in combination with loyalty points could be .30% lower than stated rates
*as low as 9.9% APR for purchases. 1% foreign transaction fee. Late payment fee of $15.00 and returned payment fee of $20.00.